We are a family practice and see patients of all ages from infants to geriatrics. Our eye doctors emphasize the prevention of vision problems to minimize dependency on glasses or contact lenses. When Glasses or contacts are needed special care is given to make sure your prescription will be correct.
- Comprehensive vision exams and eye health evaluations for children and adults
- Eye infection and injury treatment
- Diabetic eye care
- Glaucoma evaluation and treatment
- Cataract evaluation and surgical co-management
- Contact lens exams and fittings
- High end fashion glasses and sunglasses
- Laser vision correction consultation and co-management
- Diagnostic retinal imaging with Optical Coherence Tomography
- External and internal digital photography
Specialized testing equipment such as OCT 3-D scanning, digital photography of the inside and outside of the eye, and other state of the art instruments ensure a thorough and accurate evaluation of your eyes.
Facilities and Equipment
Wheel chair accessible, Non-contact tonometry, automated visual fields, digital fundus and anterior segment photography, 3-D retinal scanning, and computerized visual acuities
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP®, Medicare, MES, EYEMED, Davis and VCP. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
If you don’t have insurance click here for more information:
Our staff speaks English and Spanish.